M&L Capital Management
Our central investment thesis is that we believe in the increasing economic power of the Machine in the two century long battle for supremacy between Man & Machine
If you have any questions about this Policy, or our privacy related practices, please contact us:
• by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• by phone: +44 (0) 2075845733
• by post: Data Protection Officer, M & L Capital Management Ltd, 12a Princes Gate Mews, London SW7 2PS.
The types of personal data that may be collected on our website include:
• Personal details – We may collect personal details such as name, address, email address and telephone number.
• Records of communications – If you communicate with MLCM by telephone or e-mail, MLCM may keep a record of that communication.
• Aggregate Information – We may record certain usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to our website.
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to stop processing personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
You can exercise these rights by contacting email@example.com. This will not affect your rights as an investor in funds that MLCM manage.
Where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing, or transfer of your personal information to receive marketing material from us, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. To do so, please contact us:
• by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• by post: Data Protection Officer, M & L Capital Management Limited, 12a Princes Gate Mews, London SW7 2PS.
Personal data that you provide will be held and processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We will not provide any personal data to any other persons, except if we are required to make disclosures by any law, any government, or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation, or similar proceeding.
MLCM does not sell its customers’ personal data, nor will MLCM provide your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. We may disclose details about the general use of our website to third parties – for example, to demonstrate patterns of use to business partners. Information we pass on for this purpose will not include any personal data by which you may be identified.
We endeavour to prevent unauthorised disclosures of your personal data by third parties but we are not responsible for any unauthorised disclosures or other breaches of security or for the actions of others if the information was passed to them with your authority or with the authority of anyone other than us.
A cookie is a small text file containing data that is stored on your computer or mobile device once you visit a website. Cookies vary in their duration; some are stored indefinitely and others for shorter times. Cookies can be created both by the site you are visiting – ‘first party’ cookies, and by other sites that interact with the one you are visiting – ‘third party’ cookies.
• Analytical purposes – Analytical cookies allow us to recognise, measure and track visitors to our website and compile a record of this usage information. This helps us to improve and develop the way our website work, for example, by determining whether site visitors can find information easily, or by identifying the aspects of websites that are of the most interest to them.
• Usage preferences – Some of the cookies on our website are activated when visitors to our sites make a choice about their usage of the site. Our website then stores the settings preferences of the user concerned. This allows us to tailor aspects of our sites to the individual user.
If you do not want MLCM to place cookies on your device there are several options available to you. You can modify your own browser settings to either:
• reject all cookies
• only allow ‘trusted’ sites to write cookies or
• only accept cookies from www.mlcapman.com
The website www.allaboutcookies.org includes general information in relation to cookies and instructions for managing cookies on many browsers, or you may wish to consult the vendor documentation for your specific software or browser.
These cookies are used solely by MLCM and only for analytical purposes.
Note: Whilst Manchester & London Investment Trust (“MNL”) is available for investment by any investor on the London Stock Exchange platform, M & L Capital Management is only the marketing agent for MNL in the UK.
Fraud Warning: MLCM does not offer direct investments, does not hold or receive client money and does not undertake transactions via social media. We do not offer loans and we do not take on retail nor non UK clients. Please be aware of possible scams.
For further information please see our Fraudulent Activity Disclosure here.