M & L Capital Management Ltd (MLCM) recognizes the importance of protecting your personal and financial information. This Policy including the Cookies Policy is designed to help you understand the information collection practices at MLCM. Contact information is included in this Policy and on the Website.
MLCM are committed to:
(a) protecting the personal data you provide to us;
(b) telling you how we use the information we gather about you; and
(c) ensuring that you know the circumstances under which we may disclose your personal data.
This Policy covers the privacy and data protection policies on the MLCM Website, and should be read in conjunction with any other applicable policies, terms, and conditions in place between you and MLCM.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or our privacy related practices, please contact us:
• through your usual contact.
• by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• by phone: +44 (0) 2075845733
• by post: Data Protection Officer, M & L Capital Management Ltd, 12a Princes Gate Mews, London SW7 2PS.
Data Protection and Privacy
You may contact us to:
• request that we amend, rectify, delete or update the personal data we may hold about you;
• where possible (e.g., in relation to marketing or investment information) amend or update your choices around processing;
• request a copy of personal data held by us.
Where you would like to receive a copy of all personal data held, such request should be in writing (email or post), addressed to our Data Protection Officer at our London Office and should contain as much information as possible to facilitate our dealing with this request.
Removal of Personal Information Consent:
If you would like to have your personal information removed from the MLCM distribution list for factsheets, performance and investment updates please contact us in writing either via e-mail or by post to confirm the removal of your consent to MLCM holding information on you. This does not affect your rights as an investor in funds that MLCM portfolio manage.
Personal data consent removal, contact us:
• by email at email@example.com
• by post: Data Protection Officer, M & L Capital Management Limited, 12a Princes Gate Mews, London SW7 2PS.
Information from telephone and email communications with MLCM:
If you communicate with MLCM by telephone or e-mail, MLCM may keep a record of that communication.
We may record certain usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to our Websites. MLCM will not record individual data related to persons viewing the MLCM website for information purposes, such as websites that you access immediately before and after your visit to the MLCM Website, the Internet browser you are using and your IP address. MLCM may use data on an aggregate basis through, such as visitors from a country based on the IP address for example.
Compliance with Laws
personal data that you provide will be held and processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection law.
We will not provide any personal data to any other persons, except if we are required to make disclosures by any law, any government or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation or similar proceeding.
E-mail and Marketing
MLCM does not sell its customers’ personal data, nor will MLCM provide your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent. MLCM will not send you e-mail messages without first receiving your permission, unless it relates to servicing your account or unless you have consented to receiving electronic delivery of fund documents as part of our investment service. It is our policy to include instructions for unsubscribing from these permission-based programs. Please see the above section “Removal of Personal Information Consent” for further information on how to remove your personal data from MLCM.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Third Party Websites
MLCM recommend that you do not send us any personal data via non-secure methods of correspondence, including via public electronic communication channels, such as Internet e-mail, which are generally not secure.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your computer’s memory and hard drive, in your mobile device or tablet when you visit certain web pages. They are used to enable websites to function or to provide information to the owners of a website, or other third parties which receive data obtained from that website.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience.
• Analytical purposes: Analytical cookies allow us to recognise, measure and track visitors to our Website and compile a record of this usage information. This helps us to improve and develop the way our Website work, for example, by determining whether site visitors can find information easily, or by identifying the aspects of websites that are of the most interest to them.
• Usage preferences: Some of the cookies on our Website are activated when visitors to our sites make a choice about their usage of the site. Our Website then stores the settings preferences of the user concerned. This allows us to tailor aspects of our sites to the individual user.
Your cookie preferences
Cookies are necessary in order for you to be able to make full use of the MLCM Website. In addition, cookies may help MLCM to provide you with personalised features on the Website. If you chose to disable cookies, some of the MLCM Website’s functionality might be impaired.
Third party cookies
Amending cookie preferences
Managing Cookies in General
The website www.allaboutcookies.org includes general information in relation to cookies and instructions for managing cookies on many browsers, or you may wish to consult the vendor documentation for your specific software or browser.